Thursday, August 30, 2012

What About Dinner?

Today's title is a quote from Flushed Away and The Emperor's New Groove :) Love them both! Haha anyways!! Dudes. I'm so back in college!! I love my new house and having Kiersten as a roommate is awesome (she just got engaged! Eek!). All the girls that live in my house are so sweet and fun and my Homechop is just downstairs in my basement! XD Can't get much better than this :) So since I'm off on my own again, obviously I have to start cooking for myself again. Yay! :D Except I don't like buying food. So much money. I need a new job! Ahem, anyways. Tonight I decided  to make an easy, yet delicious (as my friend Danny revealed while he was scarfing down a plate of this goodness. Glad to know boys like my cooking!) meal. Tuna Noodle Casserole! Stop right there. I know what you're thinking. Ew. A casserole first off is always sketchy, but add tuna in there (which I absolutely love)? No one will want to eat it. But I'm serious!! This stuff is fantastic! But don't just take my word for it, try it out yourself :)
First day of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment