Friday, August 24, 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness. It's my last day at work!!! Oh such mixed emotions! I'm way glad to not have to be waking up at 4:20 a.m. anymore (way, way too early, folks), but I am going to miss my co-workers and good friends I've made this summer. So, since this is my last day, I brought cookies to work!! I brought Peanut Butter cookies (I just didn't put on the kisses) and Volcano cookies :) But guess what? So I get to work and it's a normal, hot, sweaty day, up until around lunch time. I noticed no one was going on break. Weird, usually people are pretty dang good at not forgetting their break ha ;) I just so happened to notice a present on my manager's desk and I knew what was going on!! They were throwing me a surprise party XD I totally knew it. But I pretended like I didn't! Eventually, everyone left, leaving just me and 2 other people working. They are so totally throwing me a party. Finally, we got to go up there and I was so right :) Awwww!!! They brought pizza, soda, and 2 DELICIOUS cakes. Flan and Tres Leches. So, so, so yummy. I even got presents! Diana gave me this really pretty bag that her mom made and my good friend Miguel (who was basically in love with me this summer bahaha) gave me gorgeous flowers :) Awww tender. I love the people I work with!! Shout out to you guys!! But I must say. I'm freaking excited to go back to SUU!! :D Go T-Birds!



No comments:

Post a Comment