Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all! So, I don't know why, because I've never had a significant other on this day of love, but I've always loved Valentine's Day :) It's such a happy day and I''m just always in such a good mood! Today was no exception :) After decorating the best sugar cookies I've ever tasted in my Family Comm class, Elese and I were very excited to start our Valentine's fun! For this amazing day we got a cupcake shaped pinata, had cheese and chocolate fondue (for the chocolate we just melted chocolate flavored almond bark in a crock pot), watched Return to Me, and spooned 2 of the best men in the world, Ben & Jerry ;) It was a freaking fantastic day, the best Valentine's day I've had ever, and I'm so glad that I could spend it with Elese and Chaliece :) 
And then Elese and I tend to get a little crazy with the ice-cream... Enjoy our trying to be seductive pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment