Monday, October 29, 2012

Who Would Have Thought a Liquid Diet Would Make you Need to Potty So Much

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Free stuff rocks!! Kiersten and I both got 2 of these free smoothie cards from Healthy Style Living (just located on 200 North-Burger Alley), so we grabbed Ben and used em up! 
It's a pretty good deal! They gave us this aloe-vera drink (it was interesting), some tea (they were sure to mention that the 70 approved of the raspberry and lemon haha) that... well let's just say Kiersten had to choke mine down for me :P, and a DELICIOUS protein shake! I got the Dulce de Leche :D Those were so good! So filling though. Anyways, if you go there, I would recommend the smoothie. So worth it! Oh, but if you do this free thing, make sure you're near a toilet for the next couple hours, because you just drank a ton of stuff and WILL need to take a trip to the bathroom a couple times in a row. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment