Thursday, October 18, 2012

Not So Great, Great Value

Ya. Never will I EVER use a Great Value recipe again. This is what happens. 
Ok, so these don't LOOK that bad, but they are. The insides are barely done and the edges are crispy, crispy. This was the first batch. The second batch was worse. The bottoms and edges were charcoal and the middles were still raw dough. What. The heck?? The same thing happened once last year!
See?? Except the edges were so much more burnt this time :P Lame. Apparently they were still delicious though, so I'll eat em! Just aren't pretty :P So ya. Let me repeat. I will NEVER EVER use a Great Value recipe again. 

2 comments:

  1. OH good lands. those still were such amazing cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ben liked the ones I made recently a lot, too haha Psh I want soft, fluffy cookies!

    ReplyDelete