Saturday, March 31, 2012

Inception Brownies

Will Pinterest cease to fill me with delicious baking ideas? I think not! But since this is like the third time I've talked about Pinterest, I guess I should introduce it to those who sadly haven't heard of it. This is the website, if you want an invite, just put a lil comment and I'll send you one :) Careful though, it's addicting! 
Alright, so that being said, I pinned this on my board one day and decided to treat my friends and I. Using my this brownies recipe, I began to create what was soon to be the death of me. Here's all you gotta do. Follow the brownie recipe (I nixed the chocolate and mint chips, but I bet they would be delish with it!), pour just enough batter in a pan to cover the bottom, place Oreos wherever your heart desires, cover with the rest of the batter, bake, cut, taste, die, be reborn, and repeat.
P.S. in case you were curious, I changed my treat day from Monday to Friday. I love having it be on Monday's, because it starts the week out great ;) It's just a lot easier to not have to say no to delicious snacks when I'm with my friends and such on a Friday night. Let's see how this works out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment