Thursday, March 15, 2012

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chips

So my brother, Dave went to San Diego this past weekend. He asked if I wanted to go and stupidly enough I thought I was too busy with school, so I let the chance slide on by. Dumb decision. However! He did end up bringing back a FANTASTIC Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe, so that's a plus I guess :) But guess what? When you make these in Cali, they turn out ridiculously fluffy and gorgeous. When you make em here, ummmm, they're not as fluffy, but still just as delicious!!
3/4 C Unsalted Butter
1 C Sugar
1 C Light Brown Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
... 2 eggs
2 C sifted Whole Wheat Flour (sift the flour first, then measure it out)
1 C Flour
3/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
2 C Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips

Pre-heat oven to 375. Cream butter & sugar. Mix in vanilla & eggs. Combine flours, baking soda & salt. Gradually blend flour mix into butter mix. Fold in chocolate chips and drop onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 min. Let cool for 2 seconds, scald your mouth with the scrumptious melty, gooey, cookie goodness, and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment