Saturday, November 12, 2011

Choo Choo Train Fried Rice

This, this heaven sent meal was my favorite food to eat when I lived at home. My freshman year at SUU I didn't have the luxury of having a kitchen where I lived, so whenever I came back home, my momma would welcome me back with this :) Choo Choo Train Fried Rice! Don't ask me how we got the name for this, because I have no idea. It just happened one day and it stuck :)
So now that I actually have the means to make delicious things, of course I want to try this! Here's a story though. Every time I would see my mom make this, the kitchen would get freakishly hot, it was hectic, and honestly, I was very scared to try and make this by myself. BUT! I did it and guess what? Yes, it's pretty fast paced (so I would recommend measuring everything out while the rice is cooking), but it was surprisingly easy! You work your muscles a bit from stirring so much, but if you're working out while making a scrumptious meal what's there to complain about?

No comments:

Post a Comment